Welcome and thank you for visiting our practice website! At Dogwood Counseling, we believe in meeting you where you are and helping you get to where you want to be. We are a team of licensed clinicians, each with individualized specialties and areas of interest. Being part of a dedicated group of clinicians allows us the opportunity to collaborate and work together to provide clients with the best care.
We work with individual adults and adolescents, couples, and families on issues including:
- Mood disorders
- Substance use / addiction
- Relationship issues
- Family conflict and family systems issues
- Marital and premarital
- Grief and loss
- Emotional disturbance
- Behavioral issues
- Stress, life adjustments, and transitions
- Trauma and PTSD (EMDR Therapy)
- Sexual assault and domestic violence
- Maternal mental health (pregnancy and postpartum support)
We understand how difficult and overwhelming it can be to ask for help, and we are happy to answer any questions you may have. It is our goal to ensure that clients feel supported, safe, and heard.
We are offering both in-person and telehealth counseling at this time. Please call or email for a phone consultation or appointment today!